Get a realistic-quality animation video and WOW your audience with your brand, products and services.

 

What you get 

 

  • Video duration up to 60 seconds (i.e. 1 Minute)
  • 2 Characters, Fully Rigged
  • Sound Effect
  • 2 Detailed Environment Modelling
  • Scriptwriting
  • 3 Revisions

 

MUST KNOW

 

  • Every scene work will be presented in 3 parts – Pre-Production,
    Production, Post-Production
  • Payment in 2 phases – 80 % : 20 %. Works start upon first payment of
    80 %. The remainder 20 % is upon ACCEPTANCE of final product.

 

If your project is literally out-of-the-box, we very much like to know more about it via Contact Us or you could Custom Order here and send it to us.

 

We can provide a customised quote for your project.